Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Drivers side seat belt part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
WoodOne337
Hello,

I am looking for the drivers side seat belt buckle. I only need the chrome part that fits into the receiver between the seats. The rest of the interior is perfect, but the chrome on this is flaking badly. Passenger side is fine. Please let me know what you have. looking for a nice piece with good chrome. Thanks, Scott
detoxcowboy
late or early seatbelt? on the late ones you can't just get the buckle unless you want to do some sewing they do not come off over the end piece...
WoodOne337
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 10 2009, 09:06 PM) *

late or early seatbelt? on the late ones you can't just get the buckle unless you want to do some sewing they do not come off over the end piece...

Thats good to know. It will be going on a 1974. I guess I need the drivers side buckle with nice chrome, webbing and retracter.

Thanks
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(WoodOne337 @ Dec 11 2009, 06:01 AM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 10 2009, 09:06 PM) *

Thats good to know. It will be going on a 1974. I guess I need the drivers side buckle with nice chrome, webbing and retracter.

Thanks

Well just yesterday morning I offered to sell my NOS one to someone but If he backs out today. I will post here or pm you... I paid the gouging so you won't have too. BY the way I am running 2 passenger belts in my '74 to success. (that way I got the matching set...black coated belt loops.. not chrome). Could work out that way for you 2.
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment

Well your in luck the buyer has a 72 and says they are differnet. this belt is marked 5/74 and is for the driver's side: and I bought it NOS, It was my car for 3 days until my 2nd NOS "black coated" passenger side arrived so I could have a match set. I do not expect to get the $170 I paid for it comes w/ the Repa Box .. How about $100 shipped..
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment
Here is a better pic, having issues with loading..
WoodOne337
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 11 2009, 04:01 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Here is a better pic, having issues with loading..

I'll take it. Send me a PM with your paypal and I will get you paid. Give me a couple hours until I get home.
detoxcowboy
Done Deal.. PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.