Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Odd request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
village idiot
I need for someone that has a 914 project that can take a photo of how the e-brake handle mounts to the tub. I have an e-brake handle that I wish to use in a different application.

Thanks in advance:D
VaccaRabite
I could have sworn I had a picture of that on my flickr site from my tear down, but I can't find it. I'll check tonight at home, and go out and take one for you if I don't have one on my computer.

Zach
rjames
Here's a photo that I had from when I pulled apart the interior.
Note: The bolt that connects the ebrake to the car is removed and sitting to the left of the hole it goes into. It gets installed with 2 washers on either side of the ebrake- at least that's the way mine was when I took it apart. Also the clip that helps to retain the cable to the handle isn't on all the way in the photo.

Click to view attachment
Spoke
Here's the mounting poles for the e-brake.
village idiot
QUOTE(Spoke @ Dec 11 2009, 08:30 AM) *

Here's the mounting poles for the e-brake.

Thanks guys! Now I have some idea of what I need to fab. If you're interested, I'm moving the e-brake in 911RS project from the center because the Hargett shifter makes using the e-brake much harder and I'm exploring my options. I do need the part that the handle "ratchets" up on if anyone has a spare.

Thanks again!!
shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.