Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Redecorating
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I'm working on redecorating, and I've been into old sportscars and formula cars from the 60's lately. Check these out. They range from 11x16 to 26x16.
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
Bleyseng
Cool pics, you should have them hanging in the spare bedroom...
Geoff
seanery
Thanks, I got them all off ebay. They were all between 9 & 15 bucks apiece. Most of them came from AutoArtSuperstore, that guy does the best packaging for posters. My guest bedroom has pictures that I shot, these will end up in the living room, dining room, hallway and maybe my bedroom.
Gint
Nice Sean. When I get the cabinets and shleves built for the office I want to get some cool pics like that hung.
rhodyguy
31 items remaining!!? damn dialup. being single does'nt provide those sweet fringe benefits wink.gif . the third down on the right... think porsche brought enough cars? sean, did you close the deal on that piece of land you posted long ago?

kevin
Curvie Roadlover
Beautiful!!!
seanery
Kevin,
I decided to stay put for now. I'm not sure where I really want to be in say 5 years or so, and I'm comfortable now, except I need a bigger garage.
Gint
except I need a bigger garage.

Don't we all?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.