Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS fuel injector bracket clamps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tod914
Hey folks, I need to get some plating done on some other parts this winter. I picked up a bunch of these fuel injector clamps 022 133 271 in an attempt to get 4 silver. Seems the silver cadium plated ones are pretty much gone. The new ones come in a yellowish cadium color. Any interest for those of you doing your restos to have them in the correct finish? I need to get some pricing on the plating, but I'm figuring on around $5-$6 a piece plus what ever shipping is.

Click to view attachment
McMark
I'm not sure if you're trying to set up a group buy or what. But my plater cleans, strips and replates whatever I want. So I can send a mixed batch of cad, zinc, yellow, silver, etc and it all comes back the way I want it.
tod914
Most of the platers I found here have $70.00+ minimum. I only have a hand full of parts I wanted to get done. Is that the same for you out west?
914Sixer
My plater in Houston charges $50 flate rate and .50 a pound for yellow or clear.
tod914
Thanks Mark, $50 is reasonable. I'll continue to look around locally.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.