Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTD - SOme Gauge parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
48pop
Hi Folks,

First post and I'm looking for something.....

I was directed here from a VW forum as being THE place for all things 914 !

I'm in Scotland and am putting together a Speedster kit, and it uses 914 gauges.

I looking for the little cable that resets the trip miles and 4 of the bulb holders that provide illumination for the gauges....

I'll be in Exton, PA at the beginning of Feb so I can provide a US shipping address...

Can anyone help?

Thanks !!

Gerry
rmital
I'm sure I have what your looking for....let me dig around, I'll take some pictures and post here.
....unless someone else could dig them up quicker. don't think your in to much of a rush (Feb.)
detoxcowboy
It is called an ODODMETER RESET CABLE and I just bumped towards the top the classified seller whom has 2 excellent ones..
rmital
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 16 2009, 09:54 AM) *

It is called an ODODMETER RESET CABLE and I just bumped towards the top the classified seller whom has 2 excellent ones..

I agree, check out their post!
914Sixer
How many do you want? Be happy to send them.
Mark Henry
A Fiberfab speedster by chance? with or without flares?
48pop
QUOTE(rmital @ Dec 16 2009, 05:11 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 16 2009, 09:54 AM) *

I agree, check out their post!

Hi Guys,

Think I'm sorted on the ODO Cable.....Just the bulbholders now !
48pop
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 17 2009, 02:14 AM) *

Bulbholders? I need 4 of them ! Can you PM or email me with costs and payment method....

Mine look like this .....

IPB Image

48pop
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 17 2009, 02:26 AM) *

A Fiberfab speedster by chance? with or without flares?

CMC, no flares, originated in Florida in '90s, lay in someones garage before heading over to Scotland !

Sitting on a '67 frame, I installed short axles for clearance, 1600 TP, Everything rebuilt now, installing a new wiring loom and hoping to be on the road next summer smile.gif (or maybe fall......)

IPB Image
type47
QUOTE(48pop @ Dec 17 2009, 06:02 AM) *

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 17 2009, 02:14 AM) *

Bulbholders? I need 4 of them ! Can you PM or email me with costs and payment method....

Mine look like this .....

IPB Image

The only thing I could find so far is that there are 2 "bulb holder 2 pole for instrument cluster" (PET 906-00 #-) that you might search for availability of part from a vendor. The part numbers are 914.631.179.10 and 999.632.009.10 but no pix that helped identify is the one in your pic is either part number.
detoxcowboy
drunk.gif That is sweet, I want to drive though Scotland..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.