Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone need a small cheap compressor for the track?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
Is there a 20% coupon available for this week?
Cheapsnake
That's crazy!

If you haven't done so already, you can get a 20% coupon by signing up for their mailing list. 20% off - that's $32 for the compressor, even crazier!
dlo914
I'm signed up but i didn't receive an email for the latest coupon. So i'm just asking in case i somehow missed it.
dlo914
Found it! Here it is!
http://www.harborfreight.com/hftusa/magpromos/popsci.pdf

I also forgot that i had a free subscription to Car & Driver and at the back of each issue there's a 20% coupon toward HF.
underthetire
There are a couple on line, I have a PDF i can email you, but the one last weekend had a free led flashlight to. My side cabinet for my tool box was on sale for 199, then 20% off down to 159 with the free light !!
dlo914
Im gonna pick one up tomorrow along w/ a simple impact gun for working on the cars @ home.
dlo914
Picked up the compressor today along w/ a set of couplers, impact wrench, 25ft of 3/8th hosing, tire pressure gauge, and some random stuff. I walked out the place spending a total of $89.96. I guess this is will be my Xmas gift to myself smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.