Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Levi
Well I've been hangin out in this forum for a few days lurking in the background,
and thought I'd introduce myself before I start posting.
I'm Levi and I live out in the sticks North of Spokane WA. about 20 miles.
I just bought a 74 914-1.8 it runs and drives good but needs plenty of TLC, but I couldn't resist a $700. 914.
Anyway .....Hi all ......
rick 918-S
Welcome, Lots of good people here! Click on the red dot in the upper right corner and start planning now! wavey.gif
Levi
Hey , Thanks....your up late
rick 918-S
Ya, Sleep is over rated. I can sleep when I'm dead laugh.gif Not really I've had enough for one day.
red914
north of spokane; that' nice country. some wind-y roads along the rivers. i grew up, well, i spent most of my early life, in coeur d'alene. most people would take issue with the 'grew up.' dance.gif

anyway, it is a good site. i am new, and i am given a wealth of information whenever i ask for advice. and, having met a couple of the members, i have to say that they are as generous, friendly, and helpful in person. beerchug.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
Levi
Yup lots of wind-y roads up here, I went out for a "testdrive" today and found a bunch of em................. givemebeer.gif
Jeroen
Welcome to the "board" !!!

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
Welcome Levi!

Check out the "Classics" threads and read the older threads as well, lots of good info here.
GWN7
Welcome beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Welcome! I used visit my brother-in-law who lived in Deer Park all the time. Nice area around Spokane and its alot warmer in the summer which is nice.
Hopefully you'll make the 5 hour drive to come to the 914 Breakfast in Tacoma next weekend???

Geoff burnout.gif
Gint
Welcome to the board Levi! We need to see pics of your new teener! Post some pics in the Memers 914 pictures thread (<- That's a link there BTW) when you get a chance.

Just a tip. There is a wealth of information that has been posted on this board in over a year. Do a search (link in the upper right of the BBS pages) and you may find your question has already been asked and answered. It's a pretty handy.
jones
Hello Levi cool.gif I grew up in the Cheney/Spokane area. My family still lives over there. My brother Lives west of Deer Park. I visit about two, three times a week. Next time I am over we could burn up the roads in our teeners. beer.gif Cheers!!!
jones
Doh! I meant to say two, three times a year.
Levi
Hey Thanks for the welcomes and hints........By all means anyone in The Spokane area or coming to town give me a shout so we can get together....... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.