Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S New 914-4 Parts For Sale On My Ebay Store
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914devotion
smilie_pokal.gif
I have a good list of parts for sale for 914-4 owners, Check out my ebay page for full details and prices.

URL DELETED BY ADMIN
wbonucci
Hey do you have any extra fuse box covers laying around? Or would I have to buy the whole box
detoxcowboy
Sorry But have to do this as my responsible to this site..

This seller/ebayer sells china made knockoff of quote "germany quality" unquote. I have had a major problem with his responsibilty as a seller. My mechanic verfied and could not use what was sold to me and he would not take it back.. gave me another and still did not work would not fit right, I was embarassed again showing this junk to my mechanic, and had to take him on paypal claim.. Just beware that 90% of what he has through my investigation is made in Asia and of poor quality. He may have 1 or 2 items of genuine but I would hate to buy just to fight and find out again .. Nothing is ever noted by him as made elsewhere unless it is real like SWF he will say quote" german quality " unquote and you will not get your money back without a fight.,., This is not just from one simple bad experience.. Never Again and hate to see this seller on this site, Don't get burned, it is the truth and I rathert get kicked off this site for good than see anyone go through what I had too.. headbang.gif - Joe
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(914devotion @ Dec 17 2009, 11:44 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif
I have a good list of parts for sale for 914-4 owners, Check out my ebay page for full details and prices.

Go Away! You Suck!! Put that crap on your car.. Joe Perrin
Mike D.
And overpriced too! HA, I got a new German gas cap at a dune buggy shop for $8.00, his repro is $33.
Thanks for the info Joe...
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Dec 17 2009, 02:01 PM) *

And overpriced too! HA, I got a new German gas cap at a dune buggy shop for $8.00, his repro is $33.
Thanks for the info Joe...

There is a good lesson here, I am not a Jerk and gave the seller 2 chances even closed my claim on his word ect.. Took an act of god to re-open it. BUt the lesson is even if it looks right, sounds right, and even worse as stated above priced like New Old Stock. You really have to know what is out there and from whom its is. Aftermarket dresighns work to what they claim usually but knockoffs just don't fit or work smoothly if even completey.. Felt like a chic whom got burned on her LOUIS Vitton Hand Bag.. I take the blame but no reason anyone else has to as well.

No more comments from me, I already let it go months ago..
Mark Henry
Most of what he has can be bought at www.cip1.com for a fraction of the price and free shipping.
burton73
I got burned on the quality of the parts from this person. I bought a new German Quality gas cap and when it came it was of a much lower quality than I wanted. I emaled them and they did send me a second unit very fast but that unit was not much better. Still crap.
I will re-plate my caps and use their gaskets.

I have just left China and bought some copy watches. At the border of Macau and China they sell items at stores. Some are good copies and some are bad copies. When a vendor sells some lower quality items it shadows all there items.

What are they on here for?

Bob
JeffBowlsby
I agree with the above comments. This seller is known to be deceptive, manipulative, has ZERO business ethics, and does not belong on this board or in any 914-circles. Never buy anything he offers, I got sucked into his lies once and it was a nightmare that cost me time and money. Simple honesty and a 'refund if disatisfied' customer service approach is the only approach if you want to stay in business.

Lets run him out of this town.

Does this look like a 914 fusebox to you? Its not, but he used to list the 914 part number in its description implying it was the genuine 914 part. GO AWAY!
Krieger
Good advice. In general I wouldn't buy anything from anybody on either site if they had 0 posts. 914 devotion, 356 devotion on ebay. Money devotion. Go away.
914devotion
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 17 2009, 01:37 PM) *

Sorry But have to do this as my responsible to this site..

This seller/ebayer sells china made knockoff of quote "germany quality" unquote. I have had a major problem with his responsibilty as a seller. My mechanic verfied and could not use what was sold to me and he would not take it back.. gave me another and still did not work would not fit right, I was embarassed again showing this junk to my mechanic, and had to take him on paypal claim.. Just beware that 90% of what he has through my investigation is made in Asia and of poor quality. He may have 1 or 2 items of genuine but I would hate to buy just to fight and find out again .. Nothing is ever noted by him as made elsewhere unless it is real like SWF he will say quote" german quality " unquote and you will not get your money back without a fight.,., This is not just from one simple bad experience.. Never Again and hate to see this seller on this site, Don't get burned, it is the truth and I rathert get kicked off this site for good than see anyone go through what I had too.. headbang.gif - Joe

barf.gif

Hey Joe, nice to see you again. First and foremost You don't know crap about where these parts are made. Do you know how the fuel cap your quoting about is made? Do you know where it's manufactured? Did you buy it from the main supplier? then stop being negative and have all this hate on parts that were obsolete and now back in the market to keep 914's on the road.
The fuel cap is manufactured in USA, it has a petroleum resistant seal, also the cap mold was taken straight from the German OEM part. It even has the 'diamond' etching where your fingers turn the cap. Basically it has 'German Quality' features and benefits, hence the reason why I mentioned 'German Quality'. Your not in sales or in parts distribution and your quoting something and trying to make a point that has no merit to it.
If I have a NOS part or 'SWF' part then that would be mentioned and be advertised that way. There's enough hatred in this world add yourself to that list.
914devotion
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 17 2009, 04:42 PM) *

I agree with the above comments. This seller is known to be deceptive, manipulative, has ZERO business ethics, and does not belong on this board or in any 914-circles. Never buy anything he offers, I got sucked into his lies once and it was a nightmare that cost me time and money. Simple honesty and a 'refund if disatisfied' customer service approach is the only approach if you want to stay in business.

Does this look like a 914 fusebox to you? Its not, but he used to list the 914 part number in its description implying it was the genuine 914 part. GO AWAY!

This is a replacement of the original fuse box. The original is obsolete, and if you have one that's rusted or non-operational then this is a good source of a 12pole fuse box. The shipping and all delivery costs are absorbed and are free so If you do not like the part then it's simple to return and get your money back a restocking fee like any other business has. Be careful *stealing* pictures off the web, you know it belongs to me.
All parts and anything online could be asked and understood before purchasing, No one is twisting your arm to buy anything, but it seems like you want German products at China prices, then complain about the product.
914devotion
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 17 2009, 04:42 PM) *

bootyshake.gif
This is a replacement of the original fuse box. The original is obsolete, and if you have one that's rusted or non-operational then this is a good source of a 12pole fuse box. The shipping and all delivery costs are absorbed and are free so If you do not like the part then it's simple to return and get your money back a restocking fee like any other business has. Be careful *stealing* pictures off the web, you know it belongs to me.
All parts and anything online could be asked and understood before purchasing, No one is twisting your arm to buy anything, but it seems like you want German products at China prices, then complain about the product.
bdstone914
So are all of your parts made in the USA? As a commerical seller you should be aware that any item not made in the USA that is sold in the USA must be marked with the the country of origin.

Would any of the buyers of his parts please reply if the country of origin was clearly marked as required by US law?

Does not look like you have many satisfied customers or are on the road to improving customer relations.

Bruce
PCA7GGR
"This is a replacement of the original fuse box." = then say so in your ad

"All parts and anything online could be asked and understood before purchasing, No one is twisting your arm to buy anything, but it seems like you want German products at China prices, then complain about the product."

Sounds like "Buyer Beware" - if its a Chinese copy - say so in your ad.
SirAndy
QUOTE(914devotion @ Dec 17 2009, 08:16 PM) *

bootyshake.gif

Bye bye, and don't come back!
bye1.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.