Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine bay sticker placement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Socalandy
Came across my stickers for the engine bay but cant find pictures or diagrams for proper placement. Thanks in advance type.gif
MDG
Andy, have you gone through the engine compartment thread - here's one of Pat's '72

Click to view attachment
Socalandy
I did and checked Pelican too. There are more stickers on the inside of the engine lid and thats more what I need.

Thanks
JeffBowlsby
The engine bay labels are on my 'Classic' website (see my signature for the link), but none of those labels are needed for a 914/4 car. An ebay seller markets those labels and refuses to accept that they are not correct for a 914/4.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 22 2009, 08:38 PM) *

The engine bay labels are on my 'Classic' website (see my signature for the link), but none of those labels are needed for a 914/4 car. An ebay seller markets those labels and refuses to accept that they are not correct for a 914/4.

Thanks Jeff!

Been trying to convince several members that these are bogus fir a "four".

Bottom line is.....all the "four" labels are captured well on your site. The eBay guy is just trying to make a buck on some technology he's created.

They look pretty nice, but don't fall for the hype people.

This was just another reason for the inexpensive price of a 914-4 - no needless expense.
Pat
914werke
So is there a source for NOS or accurate repop
stickers ...as a set or individual FOR a /4?
JeffBowlsby
Hey Rich,

Last I knew George at AA has repros of most of not all the correct stickers.
914werke
Great thanks Jeff I planned on calling him.
George if your monitoring drop me a line smile.gif
windforfun
Click to view attachment

Here's a "73 1.7. Ignore the imposter on the air filter housing. shades.gif
puffinator
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Dec 17 2009, 04:50 PM) *

I did and checked Pelican too. There are more stickers on the inside of the engine lid and thats more what I need.

Thanks

Did you ever get a picture of which stickers were needed and where the -6 stickers should go?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.