Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1975 914 Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Techteacher
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
1975 roller. Calif. car but has a little rust in the usual places. Have doors, windows, front winshield has a crack. Body is straight and have 4 containers of parts that go with it. Have title, but needs to be updated to current registration. I need to make room in the shop and asking $500.00, but open to offers. More pictures on request. Car is located in Laguna Hills Ca.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Techteacher @ Dec 17 2009, 04:19 PM) *

Late 1974 914 roller. Calif. car but has a little rust in the usual places. Have doors, windows, front winshield has a crack. Body is straight and have 4 containers of parts that go with it. I need to make room in the shop and asking $500.00, but I am open to offers. I also have the sideshift transmission and the complete 1.8 motor that was in it. Would sell as a package if the price is right. It has no title but I do know the owner and we can get one, although it can be sold as a parts car. More pictures on request. Car is located in Laguna Hills Ca.

car is at least a 75,

good luck with the sale
Techteacher
QUOTE(George H. @ Dec 17 2009, 04:24 PM) *

car is at least a 75,
good luck with the sale

The door tag says 12/74 so it probably would be an early `75
SirAndy
QUOTE(Techteacher @ Dec 18 2009, 07:46 AM) *

QUOTE(George H. @ Dec 17 2009, 04:24 PM) *

car is at least a 75,
good luck with the sale

The door tag says 12/74 so it probably would be an early `75

12/74 is the build date but the car is clearly a '75 model.
The VIN should start with 475xxx indicating a '75 ...

Btw., i found a car here locally, good luck with the sale.
bye1.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.