Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Stock front lower valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
Just what the title says! I know about the one on eBay but it is apparently made of gold because $250 is way too much for something that will only temporarily be on my car until the steel flares go on...
underthetire
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 17 2009, 07:16 PM) *

Just what the title says! I know about the one on eBay but it is apparently made of gold because $250 is way too much for something that will only temporarily be on my car until the steel flares go on...

Rob, want to just borrow one till you get flares on ? Got a spare. Hour drive for you.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Dec 17 2009, 07:24 PM) *

Rob, want to just borrow one till you get flares on ? Got a spare. Hour drive for you.

Perfect! Where are you? Do you mind if I clean it up and paint it if it isn't in great shape?
underthetire
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 17 2009, 07:35 PM) *

Perfect! Where are you? Do you mind if I clean it up and paint it if it isn't in great shape?

Do what you want with it. It's not too bad, could use paint. I'll PM you with address.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Dec 17 2009, 07:37 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 17 2009, 07:35 PM) *

Do what you want with it. It's not too bad, could use paint. I'll PM you with address.

Got it. Let me figure out a time to come down. I work tomorrow and the weekend but I am off Monday Tuesday. Then back off Christmas through Sunday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.