Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HID H4 - High / low Both HID New in box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
I bought pair of sample HID units for a possible group buy, but I wanted to install one and test it for awhile before offering these up.

I'm not currently driving my car, and it looked like it was going to require a full day to mount correctly. I don't have time to do this. You will need to be using H4 lenses that allow for the bulbs to be replaced. tis unit will draw less that the stock 55w, so no need for an upgraded harness, but you will need to tap into a positive to power ( as well as secure a ground) the high low controller.

I had seen these going at in the $120 range and though this would be an excellent upgrade. I had the HID low/ halogen high on my 951, and really liked the HID, but thought the high was cheasy. These are HID for both.

These are 9000k that have a slight blue tint.

I bought 2 sets and I'm keeping one for myself, but thought someone else may want to try it out, as it's going to be awhile before I'll get to it.
Als914
Would you consider an upgrade to your dash gauges to LED strip lighting in trade? Check out what can be done in the Member Vendor Forum titled "LED Strip Lighting", You would probably get you $120 worth depending on what you would want done.

Best regards,

Al
wbonucci
i would go in for some brighter lights
Mikey914
QUOTE(Als914 @ Dec 19 2009, 10:13 AM) *

Would you consider an upgrade to your dash gauges to LED strip lighting in trade? Check out what can be done in the Member Vendor Forum titled "LED Strip Lighting", You would probably get you $120 worth depending on what you would want done.

Best regards,

Al

Al, thanks for the offer, but I'vegot the BA7's in mine and I'm happy with them. I do appreciate the offer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.