will someone please post the video titled

Porsche GT3 rallye sound per

It soooo cool

Thanks

Porsche GT3 rallye sound pur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEOKck7WWvU

Thanks .ws91420 did it as well
scotty b
ME WANT !!! That echo at 5:03 is wicked. Sounds like a pissed of dragon coming out of the woods driving.gif
Elliot Cannon
I've always thought of rallye drivers as the most talented motor sport drivers ever. They drive on roads of asphalt, concrete, dirt, mud, grass etc. and do it at great speed. It's a shame that there aren't more rallye venues here in the US. I'de love to sit in a lawn chair all day on a country road and watch the maniacs roaring by. (As long as I was sitting on the INSIDE of the turn)! lol-2.gif
scotty
Great stuff!

#5 is my fav!
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 20 2009, 12:34 PM) *

I've always thought of rallye drivers as the most talented motor sport drivers ever. They drive on roads of asphalt, concrete, dirt, mud, grass etc. and do it at great speed.

agree.gif

My favorite is the perfect power drift @ 5:40. . . drooley.gif To have just 50% of that power and the talent to control it. . . driving.gif
Todd Enlund
I did a Scandinavian Flick in my Jeep TJ once... got it up on two wheels... pucker factor was about 9.5.
johannes
Great video! ...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.