Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On Speed Channel Today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
klink
You all may already have seen this or know about it, but just in case you haven't....it airs at 12:00PM (Noon PST). I stumbled onto it Friday night and was glad I did. Documentary about Eric Bana (Movie Star) who is into racing. Guests include Jeremy Clarkson, Jay Leno and Dr. Phil. It is very relevant to why a lot of us have these cars. Worth watching.
Gint
I think I've seen it, but I'd watch it again in HD just for fun. 1:00 Central and Mountain today on Speed. I need to look at the shift linkage on the Jetta this afternoon, so the DVR is set to record it.
messix
bana is a whinny bitch and just needs to fix the damn ford!
majkos
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 20 2009, 08:57 AM) *

bana is a whinny bitch and just needs to fix the damn ford!

agree.gif

I mean he has money now, and he really loves that car,
but I restore her with latest upgrades in the suspenion,
I mean like he's gonna race the targa (whateverlastrace he wrecked in) again?
turnaround89
I have it still recorded on the DVR, thought it was really interesting. I liked what clarkson said about Bana crashing the car and that he wouldn't have crashed it if Bana would have built the car. Instead it wasn't really his car, someone else had done all the work. Most people can relate to the fact that you take more care of the things you personally have a hand in building, such as cars
plymouth37
Saw him talking about the show and car on Top Gear a couple weeks ago, the show looks interesting, I will have to check it out.
Drums66
I saw it!......if i'm around the crib at 6:00 pm PT
I'll watch it again(speed channel 1 of the only things worth
watching on tv other than sports and music) smile.gif flag.gif shades.gif
jgara962
I finally got to sit down and watch the whole movie today. Definately worth the time. He is a genuine car guy and it is a great story. He even owns a couple of Porsches.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.