Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I remember back in 2002...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I remember back in 2002, SirAndy flipped the switch that turned on this great 914 community. We've grown to nearly 10,000 members since then. We've had our parties and our fights, our losses and our celebrations, but through it all we've been the greatest group of friends a car nut could ask for. Thanks to everyone for being a part of the last 7 years of my life.
SirAndy
We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you guys!!!
smilie_pokal.gif

It sure has been a long and interesting ride ...
santa_smiley.gif Andy
McMark
wub.gif wub.gif
Todd Enlund
birthday3.gif piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif
tat2dphreak
a long strange trip it's been biggrin.gif

markb
birthday.gif

Thank you for 7 years of things to waste my time on. smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
I lurked for about a year and then finally joined in 2004. It's been fun!!!

birthday3.gif
ClayPerrine
Doesn't seem like it has been that long......

Time flies when you are having fun. biggrin.gif
zymurgist
Has it really been 7 years? My, how time flies... I remember getting the welcome e-mail and wondering WTF.gif

rock_band.gif aktion035.gif

birthday3.gif

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
MDG
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 21 2009, 03:01 PM) *

We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you guys!!!
smilie_pokal.gif

Actually Andy, I don't think it could have been done without YOU.

Thanks for all this.

cheers, m.
jsayre914
beer3.gif
I am ready for more.

birthday3.gif
RoadGlue
Happy birthday everyone! This site rocks and everyone deserves a pat on their backs.
swood
piratenanner.gif
Joe Bob
Phhhhhbbbbbttttt!
SLITS
And in the beginning .... uhhhh, wait, that's another story.
Dr. Roger
Already? happy11.gif

beerchug.gif

popcorn[1].gif
Mark Henry
I've been here (off and on) the whole time, met some cool cats and have a whole bunch of peeps that I call friends and trust....Even though I've never really met them biggrin.gif

.....and a couple who have tied me to a chair and poured beer down my throat drunk.gif
Joe Bob
10th anniversary of this.....

crash914
god z, thanks for that...not...
Spoke
Thanks for a really great site. I think I got laid off because I spent too much time at work hanging around here.
This site has made 914's what they are today !! I remember finding this site/old
site and joining up as member #19.Ive owned one 914 for over 35years now.
And found a original six a few years back on this site and bought it,It was
always my dream to own a six and want to thank all who work to maintain
it,It must be a job to do,well Happy Birthday 914WORLD.COM
Happy Holidays,914

birthday3.gif
Jake Raby
Damn.. 7 years! It seems like no more than 3!
rick 918-S
Holy crap! 7 years! screwy.gif I'm a sick puppy! My name is Rick and I am an addict! shades.gif assimilate.gif birthday3.gif
bcheney
Thanks to Andy for his dedication, hard work and enthusiasm enthusuiasm for our cars... Every member making a contribution is what makes this site ROCK!!
PanelBilly
Thank-you Sir
tat2dphreak
Thanks to Andy for his dedication, hard work and enthusiasm

agree.gif Andy and the Admins have made this house a home so to speak. beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 21 2009, 06:36 PM) *

My name is Rick and I am an addict!

agree.gif (except for the Rick part)
StratPlayer
Been here since almost day 1. Where the hell does the time go. Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it.
r_towle
My name is Dick and I am an addict.

Thanx for the great site and great group of people.
Can we all start a BMW forum so I can learn more about them....the current sites are not filling my needs.
Rich
TonyAKAVW
Thanks for everyone who keeps this site going. I've been here since the first few weeks and while I haven't been as active lately, I've met lots of great people and learned lots of great stuff here.

-Tony
maf914
agree.gif

Thanks to Andy and all of the Admins. And thanks to everyone who posts. That is what makes this interesting. Seven years already? Time really does fly!
914Mike
Seven Years! beerchug.gif
Where DOES the time go? driving.gif
pcar916
This site is great and I've gotten a lot out of it over the years. Thanks to all of you that make it this way!

~Ron
scotty b
Thanks for all the wasted hours. I probably could have built my car had I not wasted them here dry.gif

SGB
beerchug.gif

7 times better too!

Thanks to SorAndy and all the peeples.

birthday3.gif
dinomium
Every time I think I am out, they PULL me back in!

Happy birthday silly site and thanks to Andy and the admins. It is nice to have a support system when you are this mentally ill!
EdwardBlume
We all win thanks to this site. Thank you Admins, posters, and TC's 10,000 post blog. beer.gif
morph
been a member since 03.
its been great.
a big thank you to all that have made this site possable
james
Van914
Thanks to all who have shared experiences and help in getting our cars on the road.
Van914
abbott295
I also want to add my thanks and appreciation for the information, advice and entertainment I have gotten from this site. Thank you SirAndy and all the others here.

I only found this site after my son flipped the 914 and we wanted advice on it. He was supposed to work on fixing it, but there it sits. But I found one of my favorite places to waste time on the computer.

As r towle says, I also haven't found a Bimmer forum to match this. What kinds of Bimmers or Beemers are you into, Rich? I have a 1975 1502 that seems to have an 1802 engine. And rust issues.

If there are approximately 10,000 members, will this thread make it to 10,000 posts?

Maybe if we put a hot chick at the top af each page?

Thanks everyone.
DNHunt
Thanks you guys for your work to keep this place up and running. Been some interesting times.

Dave
jim_hoyland
I thank you ! smile.gif This site has allowed me to maintain and improve my 914 to the point it's a reliable DD.
agentblr
My name is Brandon and I'm an addict. A huge thank you to Andy and the admins
, this is truly a fantastic forum with alot of super cool guys! I cruise alot of other forums and nothing compares to 914world....Its my favorite place to hang! So here's to 7 more years Cheers !!! beerchug.gif
VaccaRabite
I remember seeing the notices on the 914 forum on Rennlist way back in the way back. I lurked for a while before I signed up in Dec of 03. Life has been such a blur for the past 9 years! My god!

Zach
GaroldShaffer
Just want to add my thnaks also. I have made a lot of friends because of this site.

Thanks to all that keep it going. drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.