Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: made a custom engine emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rfuerst911sc
I wanted to make a 3.0 emblem for the back of my GT clone. With donated parts from TC here's what I made. I think the satin black will look good against my berber yellow paint. Sorry for the poor picture quality. What do you think ?
McMark
I think you need to use the macro mode on your camera. happy11.gif It looks like a flower and it makes all your close ups look real purty.
dflesburg
badges?

we don need no stinkin badges!
Dr Evil
I bet that 3.0 makes you feel like a real man biggrin.gif

...and now, back to my Forester sad2.gif
carr914
I'm glad you got something done in your Appendix removal downtime. beerchug.gif

T.C.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 22 2009, 02:09 AM) *

Isn't that a lesbian's car? Does it make you feel like buying a lumber jacket? poke.gif
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:14 AM) *

I'm glad you got something done in your Appendix removal downtime. beerchug.gif

T.C.

TC no kidding ! With my car at the shop I really don't have much to do. I made the emblem and I repaired the vinyl on the passenger seat that's about it sad.gif . But I sure have been able to order parts online biggrin.gif . I'm going over to Zotz tomorrow to see how the wiring conversion is coming along. I REALLY want my car back. Have a great holiday ! beer.gif
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 22 2009, 05:01 AM) *

Isn't that a lesbian's car? Does it make you feel like buying a lumber jacket? poke.gif

Are you saying I'm " hung " like a lesbian ? biggrin.gif Maybe you have me confused with a Miata driver smile.gif .
Mark Henry
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 22 2009, 08:16 AM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 22 2009, 05:01 AM) *

Are you saying I'm " hung " like a lesbian ? biggrin.gif Maybe you have me confused with a Miata driver smile.gif .

Oh miata drivers aren't gay, they just have a nice purse biggrin.gif

Up here a Forrester is the #1 choice for dykes in lumber jackets. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

I just had to listen to all of the doc's canuck joke's at the clinic and payback's a bitch shades.gif
smile.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 22 2009, 06:01 AM) *

Or at least season tickets to the WNBA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.