Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
STL914
I have been reading several threads on fog lights on this board as well as PP's site. All have been very infomrative.

One question that was addressed but not settled was whether or not all years were factory wired to accept fog lights. My 72, while not equiped with the lights, does have the threaded mounting hole. I was unable to see the necessary wiring connections. Granted that I only removed the grill while doing the investigation. Do I need to remove the bumper to gain access to the wiring?

Thanks wavey.gif
boxstr
Look inside the front trunk, if you have the wiring, it will be there and you should see some wires running out through a rubber grommet on the front nose.
CCLINFOGLIGHTSBYTHEBAY
415PB
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 21 2004, 09:28 AM)
Look inside the front trunk, if you have the wiring, it will be there and you should see some wires running out through a rubber grommet on the front nose.
CCLINFOGLIGHTSBYTHEBAY

agree.gif
They are probaby tucked up nice and neat behind the front bumper or inside the front trunk.
JFJ914
They're under the bumper, take it off and you will see. The wire for the switch is tucked up behind the dash behind the hole for the switch. IIRC the relay is there by the fuse box.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.