Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Is anyone running 17" rims in the market for
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ChrisFoley
Is anyone interested in a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE-01Rs. 215/45-R17 and 235/40-R17?
These are currently mounted on 8s and 9s but have never seen pavement.
I have two car projects/one owner and we are shuffling wheels around. We started with the 8s and 9s for one car and were going to use 7s and 8s on the other car but that didn't work out. The current plan is to get a second set of 8s and 9s and keep all four 8s on one car and the four 9s on the wider car.
Four more tires are needed and the RE-01s are NLA, meaning we have to run mismatched tires or move the 235s onto 8" rims, or get 8 new tires.
shoguneagle
I am running Carrera Cup II 17 inch rims (offset front 55mm; rear 52mm. 1.75 spacers all the way around. My questions would be " will the fit on my car with the above info; never 215-45 or 235-40 series, are these good for road tires?; Have 7 inche wide rims in front and 9 inch rims in back running 205-55 front and 235-50 in rear, how do they compare to tires I am running? What is the price for the complete set? What are the shipping charges? I had Bridgestone on my Corvette and the seem to run and handle well, how do they handle on a Porsche 914?

r_towle
Are there any wheels with the tires? I got confused by your plan.

How much?

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.