Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harbor freight must be monitoring this site.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common...mp;keycode=0000

Floor jack
Jack stands
Creeper
Car dollies ( cause you know your car don't run)
And a new impact gun

Only thing that's missing is a sandblaster and rust treatment !
tat2dphreak
may as well get the towing lights, too
SGB
dont forget the Auto darkening Welding helmet too...

A couple of good 0l' boys from Georgia (I hear banjo music...) slapped some tow lights just like that on my teener when they towed me 150 miles home from deep in the piney mountains a few years back.

Every other car that went by generated "Zat Ol' Boy look like the LAW to you?" from Daddy, who was driving the multi primer pick-up. His boy Miller (in cans) usually just said "Daddy your crazy" from the other side. I was in the middle with my car on a home-made tow dolly behind, on twisty mountain roads.
scotty b
Call me a snob.........BUT .$37.00 ALUMINUM, 3ton jackstands from Harbor Fright doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
underthetire
We had an aluminum jack break in half at work. Lifting a small car, to change a tire. They bought it through Grainger, so it should have been good, but it was a chinese jack with their store branding on it. Point is, i'm sticking with my old steel jack and jackstands myself. I do have the creeper and really like it.
underthetire
Oh, and you snob !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.