Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:NORCAL New Years Day Porsche Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jesiv
If I can get up I plan to go piratenanner.gif
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...f-bay-area.html
Mike Bellis
I'll be there.

Anyone in the Danville/Sa Ramon area that wants to meet up and caravan there?

Let's meet at the Livery in Danville. Hwy 680, Sycamore Valley Rd. west into the Livery mall. Meet at 6am leave for San Mateo at 6:45

Lets see how many 914's we can get together.
Mike Bellis
icon_bump.gif
Hope to get a good turn out of Teeners...
Michael N
95% in for this drive. driving.gif Thanks for cross posting since I spend little time on Pelican.
jesiv
icon_bump.gif

Gint
I think that's the same as the discussion in this thread: Hangover run, Jan 1st in so cal
tradisrad
I live about 1 mile from the meeting point. I am going to try and crash the 911 party with my 14. Any other 14 guys going?
-Rob
EdwardBlume
Man, I'd love to go, but the only Porsche I have running will get me jail time if I take it out on the streets (racer). Have fun!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 28 2009, 07:30 AM) *

Man, I'd love to go, but the only Porsche I have running will get me jail time if I take it out on the streets (racer). Have fun!

Just drive fast, they'll never catch you.

BTW this is not the So Cal hangover run. This is the Northern California hangover run. About 400 miles apart. driving.gif
Mike Bellis
icon_bump.gif
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Mike Bellis
icon_bump.gif

SO... anyone coming????
Mike Bellis
Great fun on New Years day! Where are all the 914's? Only 3 in attendance... Two V8's and one stock. Over 45 Porsches on the drive through the costal mountains. Hope to do this again next year.

Will you join us? We needed more Teeners... driving.gif
EdwardBlume
Very cool. I'll be there next year with a 914 for sure. Somebody's got to drink beer and tell dirty jokes while the rest of the party enjoys wine tasting...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.