Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When is the Drawing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
Any plans in motion for the Evil drawing? happy11.gif
tat2dphreak
biggrin.gif it's been a long time since I was thins anxious for xmas wink.gif
EdwardBlume
We have 4 people who at one time or another indicated they would donate, by check mainly or otherwise...

They are:

Garold Shaffer - joined 2003 - 5203 posts
silver74insocal - joined 11/26/09 - 18 posts
venice914 - joined 10/29/09 - 0 posts

Shall we assume NOT in then?

Wayne, can you confirm no payment?

If there is an error, we can always return their money too.
tat2dphreak
none of them PM'd me, nor sent me Paypal:

Click to view attachment
Kansas 914
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 24 2009, 10:39 AM) *

We have 4 people who at one time or another indicated they would donate, by check mainly or otherwise...

They are:

Garold Shaffer - joined 2003 - 5203 posts
silver74insocal - joined 11/26/09 - 18 posts
venice914 - joined 10/29/09 - 0 posts

Shall we assume NOT in then?

Wayne, can you confirm no payment?

If there is an error, we can always return their money too.

I did not receive any checks (as of Wednesday evening) from these three above - so I think we do not include them. If their checks have arrived after the drawing I will return them. I am in Texas (hi Wayne) until Saturday afternoon so I cannot check the mailbox today (Thursday) but we were pretty clear about the deadline I think.
tat2dphreak
w00t! where in Tx are you?

btw, I'll be a little out-of-pocket all weekend... springtown with the inlaws until saturday morning, and then to my folks saturday and sunday
EdwardBlume
OK then!

I will make the video later today after some last minute shopping and post it as soon as possible.

To confirm, we are raffling the transmission, and 2 T-shirts?
EdwardBlume
1 in 74 is the final odds...

rick 918-S
I love the transparency of the drawing! biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Do you think we should post the list of people who are in and the ones that did not make it before the start of the drawing?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 24 2009, 12:13 PM) *

Do you think we should post the list of people who are in and the ones that did not make it before the start of the drawing?

No. I don't think so. I was thinking of thanking everyone by screen name on the video, among many others... the 3 people who didn't pay can thank themselves for their own odds (0).

BTW the final funds raised was just under $1300. The math is: 9 x bonus Plus 65 paid; 65 x 20 = 1300... Nice work folks!

So besides the tranny are we raffling anything else??
tat2dphreak
Entry/t-shirt?
And is it too late for bribes
wink.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Dec 24 2009, 12:06 PM) *

w00t! where in Tx are you?

btw, I'll be a little out-of-pocket all weekend... springtown with the inlaws until saturday morning, and then to my folks saturday and sunday

I escaped from Wichita last night and drove to Anna TX - between McKinney and Sherman.

Snowing here - I can imagine what it is like in Kansas - expecting a LOT of snow.
tat2dphreak
Yep springtown(west ft. Worth) has almost6" so far, and still snowing! Be careful on the roads!!

I know Anna, mcKinney is near our house. smile.gif
rick 918-S
I'll add 2 8X10 photos of the Alien in Tucomcari New Mexico in front of the vistor center and two 8X10 photos of the "Money Shot"
Dr Evil
When is the drawing?????

If the checks did not make it, then they did not make it. Life is tough wink.gif
rick 918-S
Be sure to tell everyone these pictures are worth about a dollar and suitable for thumb tacks on the garage wall.
EdwardBlume
I'm in post production...
Dr Evil
Well hurry up tongue.gif
Dr Evil
Dont post it in this thread though, unless you want the world to cave in upon you.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 24 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Dont post it in this thread though, unless you want the world to cave in upon you.

Its uploaded to YouTube... how long does it take for YouTube to "process it" ?
Kansas 914
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 24 2009, 10:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 24 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Its uploaded to YouTube... how long does it take for YouTube to "process it" ?

Rob,

Well done - the out takes are great!

Thanks a million!

Merry Christmas.
rick 918-S
Great Job Rob! Your little daughter was great! The whole family was totally into it! Great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.