Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the Latest on the Evil-Built Trans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
When does the drawing happen? I thought I had read before xmas?
flipb
icon_bump.gif
popcorn[1].gif
rick 918-S
Patience grass hopper. locust.gif happy11.gif
Dr Evil
How about now?
How about now?
How about now?
How about now?
How about now?
How about now?
happy11.gif

"Hail Dr. Evil"
rick 918-S
We sweetened the drawing a little. Rob check my message if you can before the drawing.
Dr Evil
FYI, it is 9:30pm here. C'mon, I can't take it any more!
scotty b
Will the live drawing be broadcast on t.v. ?
rick 918-S
I just spoke to RobW. The drawing has been held and we have a winner! The winner will be announced soon in a video post!

In the mean time here is a little something for your entertainment! happy11.gif

scotty b
I see TAT2DPHREK in there twice !! OTTOX 3 times !! I call shenannigans. The world demands a re-count !!!! This is not going to be a Mob ruled organization any more !! ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA mad.gif
rick 918-S
They purchased more than one chance. The suspense is starting to rhile the folks. happy11.gif
Dr Evil
Almost 10:30PM, Santa is almost here, man. tongue.gif

Ha, I didnt even buy a ticket. I just want to know who I am gonna be working for for ever wink.gif
mtn flyr
stir the tiles!
flipb
IPB Image

Edit: Okay, this is going too late. If I'm gonna win this thing, I'm gonna have to wait to open my present til Christmas morning. G'night all.
EdwardBlume
Still in post production... sawzall-smiley.gif
Dr Evil
Dude, how much time does it take to put the name in the video that I told you to do? poke.gif Can you say sloooooooooooow
mtn flyr
popcorn[1].gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 24 2009, 07:59 PM) *

Dude, how much time does it take to put the name in the video that I told you to do? poke.gif Can you say sloooooooooooow

User Error.... I'm close...
EdwardBlume
Here you go...

Thank you again to everyone who participated... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdJgMPXEDIM
YouTubeVid
Dr Evil
Its posted and working smile.gif
Dr Evil
Bill Smith! I didnt tell you to pick his name! Ah well, I guess we went the honest route wink.gif
Kansas 914
Congratulations to all the winners and a very special thanks to all that participated to make the transmission raffle a resounding success and help make the buils even t in February possible!

Cheers!
rick 918-S
Congradulations! your all winners! Here are the 8"X10" pictures I will be sending out. Not really suitable for framing but with a couple thumb tacks they will be right at home on the garage wall.

The first one was taken in Tucomcari NM infront of the Visitor Center.

Click to view attachment

The second one is the Infamous "Money Shot" taken by Howard Dranow.

Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
Congratulations again to:

Bill Smith - Evil 901

And:
flipb - T shirt
ottox914 - event
chocolate.curry - Rick's pics
treemn - Rick's pics

Thank you to everyone who participated. This is a great cause!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif Great video Rob!

Love the outtakes at the end ...
biggrin.gif Andy
SirAndy
VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdJgMPXEDIM
Dr. Roger
People helping people. That's about as good as it gets.

grouphug.gif wub.gif
Gint
smilie_pokal.gif
tat2dphreak
Congrats to all the winners! It's awesome how everyone pulled together to contribute to such a great cause! Looking forward to Feb!
Sleepin
Very cool! Congratulations to all the winners, and to all the participants!
ottox914
Cool that one of my tickets got pulled, bummer it wasn't the golden ticket. Now I'll never get to see the inside of the Wonka chocolate factory.

The 914T could have used a fresh box to go with the new motor for this coming auto cross season. Next time we do this, the screen name isn't so hard to pronounce, think: auto cross 914. ottox914. A silly play on words. Kinda lame, I know, but I like it.

Back to the drawing. I can't make the build event, so if the keeper of the name slips wants to re-draw for that prize, please do so- lets get that free entry out to someone who can use it.

-Dave
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Dec 25 2009, 09:29 PM) *

Cool that one of my tickets got pulled, bummer it wasn't the golden ticket. Now I'll never get to see the inside of the Wonka chocolate factory.

The 914T could have used a fresh box to go with the new motor for this coming auto cross season. Next time we do this, the screen name isn't so hard to pronounce, think: auto cross 914. ottox914. A silly play on words. Kinda lame, I know, but I like it.

Back to the drawing. I can't make the build event, so if the keeper of the name slips wants to re-draw for that prize, please do so- lets get that free entry out to someone who can use it.

-Dave

Thanks Dave for taking a chance at a great auction and for supporting the event. Your a good sport. I wish you could make it but I know how busy your line of work is.

We'll pull another name and see if we can get your entry to someone that can make it down.
Bill Smith
WOW - thanks guys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.