t collins
PM sent for the 19MM master cyl.
Thanks,
Tom
bdstone914
Do you have pictures of:

$25.00 Weber Linkage
$30.00 914 Pedals w/adjustable clutch pedal

What is the adjustable clutch pedal on the 914 pedals?

Bruce

wbonucci
ill take the hood badge!
txvbucket
Ad Deleted!
txvbucket
Ad Deleted!
txvbucket
Ad Deleted!
detoxcowboy
pm/email sent..
karmanbuilt
Hi.........would be interested in the hood emblem.....mine is plastic,and no colors. Live in Idaho....83617 zip....thanks, and Happy New Year. Gene
txvbucket
Ad Deleted!
txvbucket
Ad Deleted!
detoxcowboy
John,
You informed me prior to purchase that this valve was never taken apart, It arrived taken apart, I want my money back..
carl k
Has anyone else who purchased parts from JC Garner via this ad received their parts? I mailed a MO on Dec. 29th and haven't received my fuel pump yet.

Carl K.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(carl k @ Jan 22 2010, 09:36 AM) *

Has anyone else who purchased parts from JC Garner via this ad received their parts? I mailed a MO on Dec. 29th and haven't received my fuel pump yet.

Carl K.

"txvbucket" <txvbucket@hotmail.com>,
"txvbucket" <txvbucket@sbcglobal.net>,
TxVBucket J.C. 210-289-6816.

If you Google tvxbucket you will find he is on or in every kind of site as a lurker and has deleted all his adds.. there is another phone # too. I had a problem with him, basically he altered the item I bought even after asking if it has ever been taken apart.. he did not honor what he said it was and definately would not refund then got nasty.. good luck he is all over the net.. basically for me it was like ordering a fuel pump intact pictured then receiving it all taken apart. what the f%^&! then said a genuine porsche mechanic said it would be alright.. he wanted to skimp on getting a slightly larger box..

I personally am never buying from a lurker again..
Gint
As a site admin I've had issues with him also. If you guys see him post here again before I do, let me know right away and I'll take care of it. Nothing I can do about past issues, but I can keep him from posting here again if this is the way he wants to operate.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 22 2010, 03:03 PM) *

As a site admin I've had issues with him also. If you guys see him post here again before I do, let me know right away and I'll take care of it. Nothing I can do about past issues, but I can keep him from posting here again if this is the way he wants to operate.

I managed to track him down, called him on his bull&^%! in a "what happened, frieindly way" and he got real defensive then it got stupid then ugly. I am out $25. Whish I could pay every A*^%$#@! $25 to step out my life forever.

I did google him and found that he is on alot of sites with listings recently and as a newbie only and had deleted all his listings on all these sites at the same time which was when he deleted out on this site.. and , and , and.....Thats my 2 cents on the issue, I mean $25
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.