Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTD: Early Center Cushin for '70 -/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
*****STILL LOOKING*****

Posting this for a friend who has an original six--seen at 2009 WCR in Irvine ( pic below).
He needs the center cushin only. I reposted pictures from a previous classified ad, I assume this is the corect piece.
Please send pic/price to kentmoore@roadrunner.com

He will appreciate any help.
bdstone914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 26 2009, 09:04 AM) *

Posting this for a friend who has an original six--seen at 2009 WCR in Irvine.
He needs the center cushin only. I reposted pictures from a previous classified ad, I assume this is the corect piece.
Please send pic/price to kentmoore@roadrunner.com

He will appreciate any help.

Jim,

I am pretty sure I have one of those. Will check in my parts storage later today.

Bruce
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif We are still looking for a replacement cushin. Bruce hasn't located any to date.
adidas
Jim. I have this zippered center cushion. I'll send him an email. Bill
smg914
The cushion with the zipper shown earlier is an aftermarket version.
The following photos show what the correct factory cushion looks like.
Sorry....The only spare one I have is brown.
914ltd
Hi Jim, I have 3 early cushion for non divided tray. one is the 1970 style with basket weave top .$50. the other 2 are made the same with zippers but vinyl is different. $35. each and $30 for the tray with damaged screw holes. I'll sell all for $100. + ship.
Brad Mayeur
jim_hoyland
Thanks Brad; sent Kent an email and you a PM
914ltd
Jim, I spoke with Kent on the center cushion. He needs the more common divided style. The cushion you have is early only and intended for the non divided tray. Both tray styles shown in photo. Brad Mayeur
jim_hoyland
Thanks for the clarification. I was unaware of the different trays and cushin fitments. Good to know though smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.