Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: search page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris914n6
I find it would be usefull to add 60, 90, and/or 120 days ago to the search parameters. 30 usually doesn't get the topic I was looking for and 365 is a bunch.

Adding 10 to the "My Assistant" display last 10 posts would be nice too. smile.gif

Chris
Gint
I added 90 days to the search function.

You're going to have to explain what you mean with regard to the "My Assistant" request though. I don't get it.
Gint
OK, I added 180 days as well. So now you have today, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days, and any date.
Chris914n6
Sweet! smile.gif

I may be a bit flakier than most others... I've been using the "My Assistant" to locate older topics that I was participating in by pressing the "find last 10 posts" button. 20 would make it more helpful for me some days. There might be a feature better suited that I haven't found yet....

Chris
Gint
I'll looked into changing the "My Assistant" options a couple of days ago. Not hard to get done, just a little more tedious then the search menu was. When I get some time whip it up for ya.
Gint
That took a little bit longer than I thought it would. I had to create a new php function call.

Done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.