Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 roller The Slug SOLD! for an 18 pack of Heiniken !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bdstone914
It is now destined to be in the 24 Hours of Lemons!

I need this gone.
Bring a case of German beer and it is yours.

I have a 74 roller with a Chalon kit. I have too many rollers and need to get ride of some. Most of the good parts are removed. No gauges. shifter, seats. It is a pretty solid body. Battey tray is eaten up but the hell hole is not too bad. I have to dig in there deeper but I do not think there are any big holes. Front and rear trunk lids are poor. Doors have the glass. Windshield is cracked. No rust hole found in firewall or floorboards. The good point? It is cheap. If no one wants it at this price I will cut out the front trunk floor and sell it to Pick a Part. I bought the car many years ago but never registered it and lost the title. I would have to check buy it is probably off the books. Can get more pictures as needed. Car is in Riverside CA. Can deliver in the Socal area for gas.
Cal for more details:

nine five one-five three six-seven four seven eight

IPB Image[s]
bdstone914
Bump for price reduction
SirAndy
Before you cut her up, can you add the VIN to the database?

Good luck!
beerchug.gif Andy
bdstone914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 13 2010, 04:11 PM) *

Before you cut her up, can you add the VIN to the database?

Good luck!
beerchug.gif Andy

Andy,

When I saw I had a reply I thought I might have an interested buyer.
I do not have the time to cut up this one. I have one possible buyer who is doing a 24 Hours of Lemons car. It would then have its place in history.

Actually I have about 10 VIN's I can add to the data base.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.