Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: roll bar vertical trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
slackin' at work
as title states... Im looking for a pair of rear targa bar/roll bar trim. specifically the 2 vertical pieces that are curved.

no dings, no scratches, original finish please.

please send pictures and price.
thanks
-chris
hedfurst
QUOTE(slackin' at work @ Dec 28 2009, 08:24 AM) *

as title states... Im looking for a pair of rear targa bar/roll bar trim. specifically the 2 vertical pieces that are curved.

no dings, no scratches, original finish please.

please send pictures and price.
thanks
-chris

I have a black set, no cracks, little overspray on one. Cleaned off most of it with a little effort. If still interested can do pictures.

Fred
kconway
Pretty sure you can still buy these new, probably the only way your going to get a set without dings, scratches in the original finish. Try Sunset Imports in Portland. I think I bought these a year ago for ~$130/ea.
Kev
slackin' at work
QUOTE(kconway @ Mar 3 2010, 04:09 PM) *

Pretty sure you can still buy these new, probably the only way your going to get a set without dings, scratches in the original finish. Try Sunset Imports in Portland. I think I bought these a year ago for ~$130/ea.
Kev

if only biggrin.gif
Ive only seen them from 181 to 249 each.

not in a big hurry, mine are pretty nice... Im just looking for excellent on a budget.
but thanks for the bumps. beerchug.gif
kconway
QUOTE(slackin' at work @ Mar 3 2010, 01:48 PM) *

Kev

if only biggrin.gif

not in a big hurry, mine are pretty nice... Im just looking for excellent on a budget.

I guess you don't have to believe me... chair.gif I just called them (Sunset Imports) and they can get both for you in a week for $130/ea. its a steal but perhaps a bit pricey...One thing for sure, your likely never to get it for less new.
slackin' at work
QUOTE(kconway @ Mar 3 2010, 06:49 PM) *

Kev

if only biggrin.gif

I guess you don't have to believe me... chair.gif I just called them (Sunset Imports) and they can get both for you in a week for $130/ea. its a steal but perhaps a bit pricey...One thing for sure, your likely never to get it for less new.

pray.gif thanks for the leg-work.
that IS a good price for a new one. I will keep it in mind.
but still hoping for some excellent used ones.

drunk.gif
hedfurst
QUOTE(slackin' at work @ Mar 3 2010, 04:11 PM) *

Kev

if only biggrin.gif

drunk.gif

$130 ea?!! Wow
kconway
QUOTE(hedfurst @ Mar 3 2010, 06:44 PM) *

QUOTE(slackin' at work @ Mar 3 2010, 04:11 PM) *

Kev

if only biggrin.gif

drunk.gif

$130 ea?!! Wow

It amazes me that someone wants $249/ea for something that can be purcahsed at the dealership for $130
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.