Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Source for Damping Mat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
D1A3
Does anyone know of a source (or have available) the "Damping Mat" for the rear trunk? You might know this part better as the black foam trunk pad that goes under the carpet. It's made of foam and has a vinyl cover. I need one for a 73-76 car.

I'm looking for part number 91455600310 and would like to find one intact, without tears, that is still supple.

Most of the parts suppliers I have checked with don't have anything.

THANKS!
VaccaRabite
You are in Atlanta. Go drive over to AA, I bet they have one.

Zach
dr914@autoatlanta.com
70-72 a small yellowish thick foam pad available aftermarket and used
73-early 74 a full sized dark gray foam pad available used the last of the factory new ones not molded and cheap looking
74 1/2-76 a full sized black plastic covered light foam pad available aftermarket (Porsche changed the pad as not to absorb water)

QUOTE(D1A3 @ Dec 30 2009, 07:10 PM) *

Does anyone know of a source (or have available) the "Damping Mat" for the rear trunk? You might know this part better as the black foam trunk pad that goes under the carpet. It's made of foam and has a vinyl cover. I need one for a 73-76 car.

I'm looking for part number 91455600310 and would like to find one intact, without tears, that is still supple.

THANKS!

D1A3
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 31 2009, 06:58 AM) *

73-early 74 a full sized dark gray foam pad available used the last of the factory new ones not molded and cheap looking
74 1/2-76 a full sized black plastic covered light foam pad available aftermarket (Porsche changed the pad as not to absorb water)

THANKS!

Hi George,

What is the correct part number in your catalog to search on for the late pad that came in the 76 cars?

Thanks,
Jason
dr914@autoatlanta.com
914 556 003 10 that is the 74 1/2-76 part number
QUOTE(D1A3 @ Dec 31 2009, 08:37 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 31 2009, 06:58 AM) *

THANKS!

Hi George,

What is the correct part number in your catalog to search on for the late pad that came in the 76 cars?

Thanks,
Jason

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.