914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Niklas
Happy New Year from Sweden !

smile.gif
Gustl
IPB Image

from TIROL, Austria
jt914-6
Happy New Year to everyone.....Dana and I hope 2010 is a great year to all.......Hope all can find that special one like she is to me....... smile.gif
She got a Porsche cap for Christmas and will only be wearing the Corvette cap when we're in it...... poke.gif

Click to view attachment
914pwer
GOTT NYTT ÅR FRÅN SVERIGE

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SWEDEN

beerchug.gif chowtime.gif bye1.gif
mojorisen914
Happy New Year from Kuwait!
crash914
Happy New Year to all and to all, goodnight...
klink
Happy New Year to all of you! piratenanner.gif You all party hardy and party safe!!!!! givemebeer.gif
KaptKaos
Happy New Year!

I'm going to bed now =D
rick 918-S
Happy New Year World! tunez.gif
johannes
Happy new yer from the Porsche 914 Club in France !

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

zymurgist
Happy New Year from rainy Lake Worth, Florida.
campbellcj
Happy New Year to everyone! 2009 was a bit rockier than most years for me, but certainly wasn't too terrible and I suspect we all have much to celebrate and be thankful about.

---

I haven't figured out how to embed video players on this board software, but here is a link to some in-car video I shot today after the TRE / Pelican Hangover Run. The IOPort camera mount still works really well once adjusted correctly (I got it close but not dead on). I used my old Canon SD DV camcorder though so it's just 4:3 standard def although the sound came out pretty well, especially considering the top was off and there are no door windows!

Hangover Run - Mulholland Hwy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.