Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS, 1973 914/6 GT Race Car and Trailer Package
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mambodave
I just got my schedule for the next year, and I wont see even one track weekend. Tough Decision, by time to sell. I will consider trades for a street car (boxter, 80's 911, etc). Sell outright, $21500 for both car and the trailer.

1973 914/6 GT race car with TONS of upgrades. This is a FULL race car with a full cage and has been lightened. The car is fast.

Here is a short list:

2.5 6 cyl with webbers
911 brakes with drilled rotors and SS lines.
Fuel Cell
15x7 and 8 fuchs (real fuchs) and 2 other sets of cookie cutters and 2 new sets of Hoosiers.
NEW seats and harneses (1 weekend on them)
Hot Lap timer
Entire car has been stiffened
Corner balanced.
NO RUST, NO RUST, NO RUST.

The trailer is 24x8 ft. is NEW. Ive pulled the car one time in it.

John Forbes at Black Forest Racing can have the car ready to go in the trailer for you to pick up, and would be happy to inspect..

The pictures are from VIR about a month ago. I am in Charlotte. 704-770-8035

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
spare time toys
Can you post a photo of the trailer? Got a guy here at work thinking about it.
naro914
All,
I know this car very well, and know what's been done to it....and I've driven it at VIR since David got all the work done. It's a really good car, quick, light, new seats/harnesses, new ss oil lines, etc...what he said above.
He sold the trialer, and the car is right now on Ebay for cheap...hit the reserve at $11,500, so if you want it, jump on it or it will be gone!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-914-6-...=item2304fbc24b

My only affiliation is that David is a friend, and I originally sold this car to him.
sixaddict
I got him to $8100 when it was hanging around 3K..Looking for a reserve motor but not quite that badly.
Dirty Evo
i am extremely tempted by this car. It appears to be just what I am looking for, except I am in California. I just can't get over the uncomfortable feeling of buying a car sight-unseen from 3,000 miles away. I dunno. I just can't bring myself to do it.

I keep waiting for something like this to pop up for sale out here in California!!
sixaddict
Lots of local experts here that can do PPI for you.......In fact Bob Saville is prior owner and he dealt in used Porsches (exclusive Motorcars), has two other sixes and would not have bought it if it was a problem child.
Just my 2 cents !
spare time toys
Looks like this is sold going by the EBay listing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.