Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 header 4-2-1 Peter Weber quiet power
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mark Henry
SOLD

Dirty looking but they are ceramic coated. No stubs came with this set. No thermostat can be used
I made the stubs that are not welded up yet. I have to set up a jig to weld them up. Peter and Chris at tangerine must do biz as he said his 1 1/2" stubs might bolt right up. See what he says.
Three prices as I can use the stubs if you don't want them.

SOLD
yeahmag
Any idea who made this?
Mark Henry
Take a look at an early Tangerine
Google Peter Weber Quiet Horsepower, 911 header
Look at the Phase9 cans.

When I typed at Chris it sounded like a friendship or biz dealings.
Mark Henry
My thread that Chris says his might fit.
I can ship direct to CFR, but you would have to talk with Chris first.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...ss+steel+header
ChrisFoley
That's a real Pete Weber Quiet Horsepower 914-4 Header, the precursor to the Tangerine EVO. He sold the rights to me in 1998. I used to buy Phase 9 Silencers from him until I developed the 100% stainless Stage I Silencers I currently sell with my race headers.
My Improved 1 5/8" Stub Pipes would work best with that header. Stub Pipe price is $450/set of 4 - new, made of 321 SS. I have a used set made of 304SS I could let go for $275. Stock 1 1/2" Stubs would be ok - new price $250/set.
My price for a Stage I Silencer is $325. The header relies on tuned pipe lengths to make the most torque and HP so other mufflers will have some loss of power in comparison.
Mark Henry
Thanks Chris!
There you go.

This thing may not be pretty but it's not rusty. I forgot it also has an O2 bung, looks like it was added later.

Mark Henry
How about $700 pp and shipping included?
wertygrog
sending pm
Mark Henry
PM returned not sold till I hear the magic words.
Mark Henry
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.