Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Political satire
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Disclaimer: My posting of this pic shall in no way be construed as an actual commentary on my own personal political beliefs.

I merely thought it was funny as hell.
VegasRacer
agree.gif
Go to google.com, type in "failure" and then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button.
mike_the_man
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Mar 22 2004, 07:01 AM)
agree.gif
Go to google.com, type in "failure" and then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

Now thats funny! I think failure sums it up quite nicely! (I'm not trying to offend anybody, just my own personal views)
DrifterJay
very nice... laugh.gif
need4speed
Hey, I'm an unashamed Bush Hater.

(I think the pen-holder is funny as hell!)

But the Google thing for Failure->Bush is actually a sophisticated prank pulled by some leftist extremists. Google works by finding pages with links to other pages. So if you put the word "failure" on your web page, and link it to ANYTHING on George Bush, it will rank in Google. If you get enough of your freinds together, and do this on all of your freinds' webpages, then Google assumes this is a "popular" concept, and rates it highly. It's called "Google Bombing" - Google on that phrase to find out details.

Or you can check out snopes.com and look up the facts on the Failure->Bush myth.

Both sides are disposed to dirty tricks.
Qarl
laugh.gif
tdgray
And there is this douche-bag
tdgray
I like this one better. It captures the real him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.