Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ME733
wanted to purchase...I would like to purchase a L A R G E poster size blueprint/ diagram of the 901 transmission .... and .... the type IV engine. anyone know where they can be found?
Tom_T
Murry, let me know what you find & if more are available.
Thanx & Happy New Year! beerchug.gif
Your Cherokee Buddy,
Tom
///////
JeffBowlsby
There are a couple in the factory manual you could start with:

Tom_T
Given Jeff's comment, AutoAtlanta sells the factory manual on CD for around $50, then you could probably print it to whatever size you need for the specific diagram, as with the above cross-section.

If you copy it as a jpeg as Jeff did, onto a plain CD, then take it to a local blueprint/repro shop & have them print it to large format, if your home printer won't go big enough. Just make sure to crop to only the diagram without a copyright notice, because they'll not do it with it showing, even though that copyright is probably expired by now. You can do the same thing by scanning a hard copy page with the diagram, or using a Kinko's copy which goes up to 11x17.
ME733
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 2 2010, 11:05 PM) *

Given Jeff's comment, AutoAtlanta sells the factory manual on CD for around $50, then you could probably print it to whatever size you need for the specific diagram, as with the above cross-section.

If you copy it as a jpeg as Jeff did, onto a plain CD, then take it to a local blueprint/repro shop & have them print it to large format, if your home printer won't go big enough. Just make sure to crop to only the diagram without a copyright notice, because they'll not do it with it showing, even though that copyright is probably expired by now. You can do the same thing by scanning a hard copy page with the diagram, or using a Kinko's copy which goes up to 11x17.

THANKS tom , and jeff....Your Ideas may be the only solution.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.