Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there a part number or source for the
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
I was in the middle of my alternator install when i noticed the gasket was missing between the unit and the tin. Instead there was a huge sloppy bead of clear silicon. I would like to purchase the rubber and put it back. anybody know where i can find this part??
jsayre914
pic
type47
I can't find anything in the PET, at least nothing in an illustration. The workshop manual calls it a "seal".
904svo
try part number 022-903-203 got it from AA
McMark
Our classifieds should probably be able to hook you up.
914Sixer
They are NLA from Porsche. I tried to get some two years ago. VW suppliers might have some though.
McMark
A similar piece was installed in T4 VW bus engines, but it's not the same. I'm not sure which the 912E one is.
detoxcowboy
drunk.gif There is one on SambaVW.com under search for alternator.. Alot of VW and 914 use same Bosch alternator... And can interchange with most as well
jsayre914
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 3 2010, 05:17 PM) *

drunk.gif There is one on SambaVW.com under search for alternator.. Alot of VW and 914 use same Bosch alternator... And can interchange with most as well

Thanks Joe beerchug.gif

I just sent a message to the seller
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jan 3 2010, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 3 2010, 05:17 PM) *

Thanks Joe beerchug.gif

I just sent a message to the seller

New boots with new clamps are available at airheadsvw.. nla most everywhere else.. $16
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.