Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trans mounts,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PORSCHE-911...sQ5fAccessories

I got multiple EBAY gift cards for Xmas, so....
rfuerst911sc
Yes those will fit. I'm using 911 mounts on my GT clone with no problems.
detoxcowboy
Those are not the genuine porsche but a replica by hamburg technique (just as good? maybe? i gotr something that was hamburg technique can't remeber what though and i did not care for it).. you can get the orignals same style at pelican.. (oooh just saw the gift card ebay .. if you dig they are on ebay too)

They will work (inverted of course and you will have to slighlty oval one of the holes on each, very slightly.. i was told this prior to install and was true in my case) they perform perfectly..

If you really want to spend some money than wevo at pelican again or

dig through the trash in this site as about a month ago a guy listed an nos stock pair good priced but after 2 weeks i saw no takers...

Also be aware on anything nos age is age especially with rubber and storage alot of times still perfect but not always seals and rubber dry out some but never as much as when installed for 30 years..
BIGKAT_83
Rockauto.com has the same ones for $15.70ea now. The were selling them for $10.40 in July.
Almost as cheap as chevy parts..
I ordered 3 sets and shipping was only $6.00

Bob
Krieger
Beware! lots of bad reports on deutsche parts and hamburg technic is not made in germany. Check out the post that I did a few days ago on 911 front monoball strut tops from this supplier and company. I will bump it up. I am not competent with linking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.