Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tradisrad
Edit: parts with prices are for sale

I came across some 914 parts. I think many are from a 914-6. I need help identifying and valuing them. Please. Also make some offers. I know that I am supposed to list a for sale price, but I don't know what anything is worth.
#1 Carb parts that have the number 27 on them. 2 sets (one pending sale) of 6 @ $9.14 + shipping per set of 6.
Click to view attachment
#2 I think these are 914-6 gauge rings. Both for $9.14 + shipping
Click to view attachment
#3 I dont know what this is. $9.14 + shipping
Click to view attachment
#6 Some other misc junk. $9.14 + shipping for the rubber blocks. $2.00 + shipping for the 6 gaskets (pending sale on the "t" block"
Click to view attachment
tradisrad

#8 looks like carb gaskets. $5.00 + shipping
Click to view attachment
#9 what is this arm thing? $9.14 + shipping (pending sale)
Click to view attachment
#10 locking lug nuts. $19.14 + shipping
Click to view attachment
#11 carb jets? $5.00 + shipping (pending sale)
Click to view attachment
#12 deposit box. decent shape with bracket $9.14 + shipping
Click to view attachment
smontanaro
#4 is a feeler gauge (think valve adjustment).
tradisrad
#13 a 914 ski rack. The rubber is torn on two straps and the other two straps are going to tear. $9.14 + shipping. Sale Pending
rymann
#9 looks like a carburated manual choke arm to the pedal on a 914-6 car and i believe that #3 is a airflow or fuel flow for a F I car
914runnow
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Jan 3 2010, 01:39 PM) *

#13 a 914 ski rack. The rubber is torn on two straps and the other two straps are going to tear.

PM sent.....
detoxcowboy
#3 is a cold start valve
the strap is a rarely seen or used emergency brake cable support.. driver's side has a tab this strap goes too.. 911 912 too they seem to vary in length..
I would give it a go for a few dollars.. the one I tried before was to tight and was not going to last.. i guess i will see whne you list with prices..

Oh and the 914-6 stickers are golden if they are foil and not repro's the rubber blocks are for mounting heater fan and some people that use original coils straps put them under the newer coild do they fit nice..
tradisrad
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 3 2010, 05:19 PM) *

the strap is a rarely seen or used emergency brake cable support.. driver's side has a tab this strap goes too..

Interesting. I'm not sure that I get how it works.

Oh and the 914-6 stickers are golden if they are foil and not repro's

they are foil and I don't think they are repos.

thanks
koozy
I'll take one set of the Carb parts that have the number 27 on them.
Number 9 and number 11 too.
If that's a brake line "T" in number 6, I could use that too.

I can pick them up. No need for shipping. Just PM me with contact info, please.

Thanx...
koozy
Thanks for the parts. BTW: your car looks great!
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Jan 3 2010, 06:11 PM) *

the strap is a rarely seen or used emergency brake cable support.. driver's side has a tab this strap goes too..

Interesting. I'm not sure that I get how it works.

Oh and the 914-6 stickers are golden if they are foil and not repro's

they are foil and I don't think they are repos.

thanks

If you look in the pet diagrams you will see it.. basically it is a nut and bolt through strap, like i said i tried one from an older model porsche and it was kind of to tight cause of the lenght but it supportsz the cable though it does not really need the support maybe if the cable broke it would keep it out of harms way?/

like i said i will buy it from you and give it a try.. Joe

PM me with your price, unles your keepiing it now. then thats cool too.
detoxcowboy
OH I keep forgetting to type it in..#3 is a cold start valve, your 5th injector.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.