Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale 1973 914 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
EJP914
1.7 engine with FI. 60,000 miles. Pedrini wheels. 165 x 15 Michelin ZX tires. Bare metal repaint a few yrs ago in Marathon Blue. No rust except for small bubbles at the top of the RH fender near the door opening. One small door dent on RH door. There are a couple of stone chips in the windshield. Owned for 14 yrs. No rain, snow or smoke. Extensive list of replaced parts and file of receipts. Runs well. Not a concours car, but not many in this condition in the NE. Will sell to a good home only. $10,000.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
914runnow
Pedrini wheels???
Nice car though.....
60 thou on motor or entire car??
Good luck on the sale..
Nice pics..!!
Happy New Year
Barry Brisco
QUOTE(EJP914 @ Jan 3 2010, 06:50 PM) *

1.7 engine with FI. 60,000 miles. Pedrini wheels.

The wheels shown in the photos are not Pedrini wheels, they are aftermarket Riviera wheels. Suggest that you edit your ad.

Good luck with your sale, it's a nice looking car. Great to see a 914 for sale that is in mostly stock condition.
EJP914
To all viewers: My error on the wheels. Car does have Pedrini's on it. Photos are from when it had Riv's. Pix of the car with the Pedrini's were too large to post. They can be sent seperatley if anyone is interested in seeing them. This was my first attempt at adding photos. Sorry, not trying to be misleading.
RJMII
Here are more pictures that Ed e-mailed to me.

Krank
Does the car need anything else than what you have listed? How's the exhaust, brakes, rubber seals, tires, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.