Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this Guards Red?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DBCooper
What color is THIS? Is it Guards Red, or is it orange?

[caution, Craig's List photos but they won't hurt, I promise. Not my car though I wish it was. Nor do I know the owner, seller, or anything else about it, etc, etc.]
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Jan 3 2010, 09:03 PM) *

[caution, Craig's List photos but they won't hurt, I promise. Not my car though I wish it was. Nor do I know the owner, seller, or anything else about it, etc, etc.]

It's orange, and it's local. Call him up, I'll go do a PPI for you rolleyes.gif
tod914
In that lighting, it looks like Phoenix red.
Gint
Looks like Phoenix Red or Tangerine.
6freak
Click to view attachment

this is guards red
DBCooper
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jan 3 2010, 09:08 PM) *

Would you? Great! Are you sure you could? I'd want to have it DRIVEN, hard and FAST! You'd be doing me a great favor... piratenanner.gif
luvatenor

The description of the vehicle says Orange is the perfect color- so I assume it is indeed orange

pktzygt
Not that thing again!
charliew
ok if you want something to look at or race. except at night. I thing guards is porsche's prettiest color. But for competition or for a competion look I like the oranges.
Eric_Shea
I "seriously" hope he gets asking price. wink.gif
Mike Bellis
I'd but it but it doesn't have a windshield... My goggles broke...
J P Stein
I understand the owner also has a CarreraGT and an Enzo......the 914 is expendable. He had the 914 built by Rothsport.....probably on a whim.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jan 3 2010, 09:08 PM) *

No Sh-T, I'll be in Milwalkie on Wednesday. I'll go with you for the check out! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.