Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Aux Air Regulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pbanders
It's the one part not in my FI spares collection. Looking for a perfect, 100% functional AAR, or even better, an NOS part. Must be the correct part number:

Bosch #: 0 280 140 007
Porsche/VW #: 022 906 045

Will pay fair price. PM me if you've got one you want to sell.
pbanders
QUOTE(pbanders @ Jan 4 2010, 03:47 PM) *

It's the one part not in my FI spares collection. Looking for a perfect, 100% functional AAR, or even better, an NOS part. Must be the correct part number:

bump (still looking)
914Sixer
Brad,
I some that are NOT tested. I would have to get them out to see the condition. If you do not get any replies let me know.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(pbanders @ Jan 13 2010, 10:27 AM) *

QUOTE(pbanders @ Jan 4 2010, 03:47 PM) *

bump (still looking)

Last one I saw was on ebay germany NOS beatiful piece, they let me bid but it went for too many euros..
Bleyseng
I have a nice good one, its not NOS if you want it,
pbanders
Sorry, didn't check back for responses until now. I picked up two off of ebay for cheap that turned out to be in perfect condition. I'm going to update my parts page with info I've pulled from these. If you've got some good ones, hang on to them, they're getting hard to come by.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.