Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mtndawg
I need these for a 1.7L d-jet. Please PM me if you have good ones. Shane
underthetire
I have a brand new tank screen. If your near Hayward, buggy house has them. If you want to buy mine, 8 bucks. Buggy house was 11. I ended up with 2, only need 1.
914Sixer
Go to Autohausaz.com for a new pressure regulator $38.
tod914
Don't forget your 0-ring gasket you'll need for the filter sock when you change it.
mtndawg
I'll call Autohausaz.com today. Thanks tod914, where can I get the o-ring? What's the size? Do I need anything else to replace the sock?
underthetire
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jan 6 2010, 10:03 AM) *

I'll call Autohausaz.com today. Thanks tod914, where can I get the o-ring? What's the size? Do I need anything else to replace the sock?

Metric fuel line. I thought it was a crush washer gasket (copper). Thats what AA sent me.
tod914
PM your address and I'll send you out one. It should work fine for the sock. Just make sure you align it properly before you tighten it down. There is just enough for it to seal. There is alittle play so just be cognisant of that when you start to tighten it down. I got them at busdepot. Unfortunetly, only the smaller size ones are available there. Not sure what material it is, but it's not copper. The sock inserts in the tank, then the gasket, then the nut. You'll want the washer sealing to the nut. The sock has has a built in crush gasket. I'm not sure on the AA ones, only that the shipping will be more than the part lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.