Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fabric covered fuel line
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mtndawg
I have 3 lengths of fuel line and vacuum line (9mm) left over after replacing those in my engine compartment. I picked them up at AA, and yes I mixed them up. They're covered with gray fabric, how do I know which is FI rated? Is the all the gray FI rated? I want to use one of the lengths under my fuel tank.
Cap'n Krusty
The 9mm vacuum hose and the 9mm FI hose are the same product. Besides that, the lines under the tank are NOT pressurized.

The Cap'n
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 8 2010, 10:36 AM) *

The 9mm vacuum hose and the 9mm FI hose are the same product. Besides that, the lines under the tank are NOT pressurized.

The Cap'n

The line from the fuel pump to the tunnel connector is pressurized, for cars that have forward fuel pumps (75,76, any cars that have been modified.)

Isn't the return line from the tunnel to the return feed on the tank also pressurized? (I don't remember, I have carbs and deleted the return line)

In any case, if you call AA, they can tell you what they sold you more accurately then we can.

Zach
mtndawg
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 8 2010, 07:36 AM) *

The Cap'n

Good point. blink.gif Thanks Cap'n. The sending and returning line wouldn't be pressurized because the tank isn't pressurized.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.