Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB front upper strut bushings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nycchef
looking for 2 top bushings without the camber plates
hwgunner
rubber or poly graphite?

kconway
Sorry for the hijack. I suppose this is a dumb question but do these wear and do new bushings provide a noticeable improvement? I'm redoing my suspension as well and didn't think about these.
nycchef
QUOTE(kconway @ Jan 8 2010, 09:33 AM) *

Sorry for the hijack. I suppose this is a dumb question but do these wear and do new bushings provide a noticeable improvement? I'm redoing my suspension as well and didn't think about these.

i didn't know they were rubber. i'll consider either as long as they are in good condition.

as far as the hijack, no problem, my thinking is, everything else in my rebuild is new,might as well change the bushings
hwgunner
The originals were rubber that was vulcanized in place making them non-replaceable. They have to be cut out and new original rubber is not available that i know of. The options are poly graphite or mono-balls or replace the whole thing with different camber plates (that use mono-balls).
detoxcowboy
drunk.gif Rubber available at elephant racing
hwgunner
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 8 2010, 10:28 AM) *

drunk.gif Rubber available at elephant racing

My bad, I forgot about the Elephant racing ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.