Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a great yet reasonably priced upholsterer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
steveherman
Anyone got any recommendations?
I need the bolster sides done in black and the inserts in yellow tartan?
I am interested in recommendations from personal experiences...

thanks guys.
steve
carr914
Steve,

Even though one of my Best Friends does Interior work (he's very slow) and I can do most of the work, I prefer to use a shop in Tampa called Cimo & Cimo (813-975-0009 ask for Tom). They re-did my Rare Houndstooth Factory Porsche Recaros - They did a great job.

Click to view attachment
wub.gif
Click to view attachment

The only thing is I don't know your budget, I would think they would charge about $275 - 300 per seat.

T.C.
steveherman
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 9 2010, 08:22 AM) *

Steve,

Even though one of my Best Friends does Interior work (he's very slow) and I can do most of the work, I prefer to use a shop in Tampa called Cimo & Cimo (813-975-0009 ask for Tom). They re-did my Rare Houndstooth Factory Porsche Recaros - They did a great job.

The only thing is I don't know your budget, I would think they would charge about $275 - 300 per seat.

T.C.

good info TC.
i will call them monday
ahdoman
Also, try the boat shops. It's their slow season and they are looking for business. I found a good local one in SoCal and he did my whole dash (upper & lower w/ Carrera stiching) and the backpad for $550.
bill pierce
QUOTE(steveherman @ Jan 8 2010, 07:54 PM) *

Anyone got any recommendations?
I need the bolster sides done in black and the inserts in yellow tartan?
I am interested in recommendations from personal experiences...

thanks guys.
steve

Some local community collages have upholstery courses that do excellent work at a great rate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.