Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay laugh of the week
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vortrex
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4&category=6430

you too can own your very own 1.8L with collision damage for only $13k!

"Hurry this beautiful Porsche 914 will NOT LAST LONG!!"
echocanyons
looks like he needs a new door stop too laugh.gif

13k thats just silly, but then again you do get the dells if you use buy it now blink.gif
seanery
what kind of maroon buys 2 liter fuchs for $200 each! wacko.gif blink.gif
nebreitling
that guy is on crack.
vortrex
where is miles, this could be a good deal for him. laugh.gif
mike_the_man
Don't forget the "very QUIET HYDROLIC LIFTERS!!!!!" Wow, I've always wanted Hrydrolic lifters!
tod914
Ebay deal of the week. doh. This should be moved to the classic thread section. Each week vote on an auction and post it to this thread.
SirAndy
comes with a nice coffee stain on the drivers seat too!

we need a shaking head smily ...
Andy
Britain Smith
This is my favorite for the week...

Get it quick because..."Only 500 original was made"

Porsche 959 V6 Replica

IPB Image
Andyrew
"Hurry this beautiful Porsche 914 will NOT LAST LONG!!"

Thats encouraging....

At least he's honest.

lol
Dave_Darling
Hey, that looks to be a pretty nice car! I'd give him $1,300 for it easy! biggrin.gif I might even go as high as $3,000, though that'd be iffy with the body damage.

"Just knock a zero off and it'll sell right quick!"

--DD
Mike D.
I think his "perfect uncracked dash" is a dash cover too. HA laugh.gif
Look at the difference in the dash and the ash tray, and notice there is no close ups of the "perfect uncracked dash!
dimmer
I don't think all the wheels are the same!
murphys
Maybe the second place guy in this auction will buy the gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...9&category=6430
Curvie Roadlover
The yellow one is a schweet car! wub.gif , but I agree with nebrietling. The owner of the green car's been hitting the crack pipe wacko.gif
Rgreen914
Somebody please explain how the yellow one was plumbed for "power brakes"??? As for the "power steering"...forget it!!!
eresener
That's not a coffee stain...somebody taking a test drive crapped when he told them how much he wanted for the car...
sawzall-smiley.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(eresener @ Mar 23 2004, 03:07 AM)
That's not a coffee stain...somebody taking a test drive crapped when he told them how much he wanted for the car...
sawzall-smiley.gif

lol2.gif
rhodyguy
hard to tell in the picture, is the rear valance missing? $13k? i'm selling both of my cars then. the yellow car has some nice holes for the added door ding trim wink.gif .

kevin
EdwardBlume
I wonder what the color of the sky is in his world.....
ninefourteener
QUOTE(cavwpguy @ Mar 23 2004, 06:49 AM)

"money green"
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(cavwpguy @ Mar 23 2004, 06:49 AM)

I'm guessing, Paisley! tunez.gif
Curvie Roadlover
If he gets $13K for that car, then my car is going to be my ticket to an early retirement! clap56.gif
tod914
I see Ol Yeller got pulled off ebay. Anyone see what the high price was? Last I checked it was like 15k.
TROJANMAN
i think the ebay laught of the week still belongs to the naked parts girl selling her pictures. lol3.gif
vortrex
this is good too, from a different 914 car ad..

"call This car has Pursch 911 rims!!"

they are 2.0 fuchs.
MattR
This is related to ebay, but not 914s. I was looking at ferraris today (just dreaming), and I ran across an F40. It was at like 300,000, which seemed kinda cheap, but I focused on one of the pics... tell me what you think:
Aaron Cox
i think thats a cloud on the hood...not a paint splotch laugh.gif
MattR
I wasnt thinking paint splotch but maybe essence of bird. I see how its probably a cloud, its just kinda funny I thought. You dont see clouds like that every day, and especially not on the hoods of 300,000 dollar cars.
Curvie Roadlover
Still 0 bids. I guess no one knows a good deal on a banged up 1.8L car when they see it........ or evryone's trying to snipe a bid at the last second laugh.gif
VegasRacer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2469508886

This is even worse than no pictures.
rhodyguy
what an ad that one is. it would look like the one in the pictures if you painted it and back dated the bumpers? i do appreciate you guys spending your time showing me the ebay junk.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.