Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My latest acquisition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonferns
Hey everyone, picked this up yesterday from a member here that lives pretty close to me. Its a '73 2.0, original color I believe is alaska blue metallic. Very solid car, originally from Nevada IIRC, has sway bars, chrome bumpers, and good bumper tops. Came with alot of parts, including 3 early fuel pumps new lenses and a bolt-on roll cage.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
Nice work! So what's the plan?
mepstein
Let me know if you want to sell the roll cage. Thanks, Mark Epstein
Pat Garvey
Jon,
What? You nuts?

Don't you have enough to keep you busy?
Pat
jonferns
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jan 9 2010, 08:39 PM) *

Jon,
What? You nuts?

Don't you have enough to keep you busy?
Pat

Of course I do, but when I find a solid car here in the northeast for a great deal I can't pass it up!
etcmss
I went thru this too....couldn't pass it up, grew a collection and then was helped with the insurance cost concern from the other half (when they are all driveable.)
so show us the collection.
so do you have enough floor space for each individually inside?
zx-niner
QUOTE(etcmss @ Jan 10 2010, 03:19 AM) *

I went thru this too....couldn't pass it up, grew a collection and then was helped with the insurance cost concern from the other half (when they are all driveable.)
so show us the collection.
so do you have enough floor space for each individually inside?

Whoa! Incredible. This is how my three 914s looked when I had that many. I'm down to one and it's none of those in the photo. At the time, the white one in back was my driver.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.