Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sawzall Party!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
75R1
Hi all,

I need to make space in my garage for another project... welder.gif I have a fairly complete 75 914 that I am going to cut up. Let me know if you need any sheet metal. Front trunk area is in great shape, there is a little rust in the rear trunk area, but still has some good metal. Floor pans are solid. Let me know any other parts you need; I also have a shed full of parts. No engine or trans

Prices:

$200 rebuilt calipers
$100 for the front suspension disc to disc
$125 5.5 x 15 riviera wheels; painted with gunmetal wheel paint.
$145 aftermarket running boards and valances.
$40 for the bumpers; in very good shape.
$10 for the top
$50 for the cowl section
$50 for the spare tire sheet metal
$25 per any other section

the rear fenders and suspension mounts have been spoken for

I can't ship the larger stuff. I am located just north of Philadelphia, PA (19030)

PM for more pics!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Cire
I need this piece. Does your call have one of these intact? It looks like someone cut it out for a small battery or something?

Eric

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

75R1
Hey Cire

Here's what's left of the pass side engine tray

Click to view attachment
Cire
Looks like it should work. When you cut it, make sure you get a long enough piece. If its short in width, I will fill in with sheet metal. = )

Thanks for the pics.

Eric

QUOTE(75R1 @ Jan 10 2010, 08:04 PM) *

Hey Cire

Click to view attachment

tod914
Have a fuel pump bracket by chance? The one that attaches to the pump in the front trunk? Thanks.
Cire
Do you happen to have a fuel pump for a 1.7? I have an engine I want to start up thats connected to a tranny out of the car.

Thanks again.

Eric

QUOTE(75R1 @ Jan 10 2010, 08:04 PM) *

Hey Cire

Click to view attachment

914runnow
Are these Parts available??
Steering column and related...
the muffler in the pic...
dash and related electrical...
harnesses and wiring....
door and window hardware....
Thanx Rx in Denver
Krank
Parts wanted, PM sent.
Tom_T
IMHO - with the work that's obviously already been put into this car, it should be sold as a project for someone else to complete.

BTW - I don't think that silver or light metallic blue Ford Fiesta (or ??) is a better project for you to be moving on to ......... it's not even mid-engined! lol-2.gif

I answered your earlier PM anyway!
Tom
///////
KevinP
How about a E-brake handle you wouldn't happen to have it available?

KevinP
eaglsct
I'm interested in the front firewall, passenger side.

Where about from Philly are you? I could send my son in Philly to pick it up.
AvalonFal
I need this support piece under the right side front door hinges. I'm in the Philly area.

Paul

Click to view attachment
75R1
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jan 10 2010, 10:20 PM) *

Have a fuel pump bracket by chance? The one that attaches to the pump in the front trunk? Thanks.

Unfortunately, no. The PO cut out that section of metal and put in a facet type pump when he converted to carbs
76er
Hi,
I need small section of passenger side floor pan, measuring from firewall to about 10" out. zip29322
75R1
All replies responded to via PM.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 11 2010, 02:31 AM) *

IMHO - with the work that's obviously already been put into this car, it should be sold as a project for someone else to complete.

BTW - I don't think that silver or light metallic blue Ford Fiesta (or ??) is a better project for you to be moving on to ......... it's not even mid-engined! lol-2.gif

I answered your earlier PM anyway!
Tom
///////

Haha! How about a blue ford fiesta with racing stripes??? I'm going to be starting up another locost 7 project.

It sucks to have to cut it up, but if others can benefit from it and I can get more space, it's a win-win. I'll still have the 74.

As per requests, here are a few more pictures:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
75R1
A couple more:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

1.7L 4-1 merged header with quiet pack. exhaust tip exits on right side of car. $65

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
two-strokejohn
do you have or can you cut out a decent right suspension console and a right hand engine mount. shipping to columbus, oh
thanks
enikolayev
Price for Both front fenders shipped to 95838 please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.