Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anybody near or in Lakewood, CO?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I'm looking at a set of bucket seats a guy has in Lakewood. My problem is I'm in Bakertucky and can't fetch them if I make a deal with the guy.

Anybody live in or nearby Lakewood that might be willing to pick them up and hold them until I can figure out the best way to ship them?

I'd be more than happy to compensate you for your time and garage space. pray.gif
Sleepin
might contact Brant.
Ferg
Can he bring them up to Boulder? I can put them in my garge easy enough. PM me with more details, willing to help, but this week is wierd I'll explain later.

Ferg
Allan
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jan 10 2010, 05:59 PM) *

Can he bring them up to Boulder?

Possibly, I don't have much info yet. I have only communicated with the guy via email. He's going to send me a few pics and I'll be speaking to him tomorrow.

I'm going to contact Brant and Gregor to see if they may be willing. I would ideally like to send the money to someone I know and have them make the transaction in case things are not as advertised.

Thanks
Gint
Cripes... Brant's like 3 counties away. PM me Allan and we can swap cell numbers and email. I'll help you out. I'm closer than anyone else.
Sleepin
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 10 2010, 09:48 PM) *

Cripes... Brant's like 3 counties away. PM me Allan and we can swap cell numbers and email. I'll help you out. I'm closer than anyone else.

I hadn't even thought of you. idea.gif lol-2.gif
Scott S
I am litterally looking out of my office window at Lakewood right now. I could easily grab them during the week.
Allan
Thanks for the offers of assistance guys. Sorry it took me so long to reply, had an unexpected business trip. The good news is that while away, I stumbled on a very nice set of seats and brought them back with me... biggrin.gif

Thanks again. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.