Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Windshield Upper Trim Piece
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
Looking for the interior trim piece that runs along the top of the windshield frame.

tnx

E.
underthetire
Think I have one. Near perfect. Let me go look.
underthetire
Sorry, nope. Front targa pad. I was cornfused.
orange914
got a perfect one, p.m. me a far price and it's yours smile.gif

trade???

mike
zee
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 10 2010, 09:25 PM) *

Looking for the interior trim piece that runs along the top of the windshield frame.

tnx

E.

Eric,
I have the piece your looking for from a 74. Very good condition. $15 plus shipping. I believe pics are attached. If not send your email and I know I can attach to that.
Hope I can help,
TomClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
kconway
QUOTE(zee @ Jan 11 2010, 06:43 AM) *

tnx

E.

Eric,
I have the piece your looking for from a 74. Very good condition. $15 plus shipping. I believe pics are attached. If not send your email and I know I can attach to that.
Hope I can help,

I've been looking for the same part and I don't believe this is it. This comes from the targa top not the windshield frame.
underthetire
QUOTE(kconway @ Jan 11 2010, 07:10 AM) *

QUOTE(zee @ Jan 11 2010, 06:43 AM) *

tnx

E.

Eric,
Hope I can help,

I've been looking for the same part and I don't believe this is it. This comes from the targa top not the windshield frame.

Thats the front targa top pad. Same one I have.
Eric_Shea
Still looking.
914werke
Eric are you looking for the rubber filler piece with the center notch?
jimtab
Eric, are you talking about P?N 914 552 263 10? 'Cause if you are, I have an OEM one in pristine condition, and I don't need it.....talk to me. Jim
kconway
This is the piece I believe Eric (and I) are looking for. I couldn't find it in PET for a PN. It's the trim piece the visor and clips attach to. Good luck Eric.

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
I'm looking for that piece that Kevin posted.

Thanks,

E.
Rob914
I have a used one removed from a '74. It is not perfect with typical wear and tear but no major damage. Let me know if you want pictures.

I have no idea as to what is a fair price. Let me know what you think. I am also willing to apply this as a credit towards a caliper rebuild. I have a set of 914/6 cailpers that I will have you rebuild "someday".

-Rob
Eric_Shea
Rob... shoot some pictures over to eric@pmbperformance.com. Thanks.

icon_bump.gif
Rob914
I will send the pictures this evening.

-Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.