Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to find this part?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gmw9150
I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction where I find the part pictured. This is the guide rail for the rear trunk hinge. As you can see this one is broken on one end.

Thanks,
Geoff

Click to view attachment
Spoke
There should be tons of these around. Put a WTB: thread in the classifieds and you should get several responses.
2-OH!
My recommendation is to make your own...But, the Classified section on this site would have many folks that have torn down cars for spare parts...

2-OH!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(gmw9150 @ Jan 11 2010, 02:31 PM) *

I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction where I find the part pictured. This is the guide rail for the rear trunk hinge. As you can see this one is broken on one end.

Thanks,
Geoff

Click to view attachment

common problem these days. Discontinued by the factory we sell the used ones and usually have to remove them from among the 200 dearly departed up the street
SirAndy
I just cut the rear end off a parts car. I'm pretty sure those were still in good condition. They should be in the box-o-parts.

PM me if you're interested ...
Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.