Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DBCooper
He's been quiet for a while, hope he's doing O.K.
tat2dphreak
he's on Facebook... seems to be doing ok.

here's his profile:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...0067&ref=ts
DBCooper
Yeah, thanks but not a Facebook kind of guy. Just as long as he's doing OK, that's fine.
tat2dphreak
ok, I let him know and he said he's moving this week.
ConeDodger
Z was last seen scratching his right butt cheek and giving the finger to someone in Carson City Nevada. He has been online here but under one of his alter-ego names Rico Suave.
DBCooper
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 12 2010, 12:20 PM) *

Z was last seen scratching his right butt cheek and giving the finger to someone in Carson City Nevada. He has been online here but under one of his alter-ego names Rico Suave.

....who hasn't posted for a couple of weeks...
Mark Henry
He said he's seeing everything in blue and he's staying at someplace called the Mustang ranch. confused24.gif

smile.gif

Katmanken
He sent me this picture of himself at the Mustang ranch with one of the honeys.....
iamchappy
Bought a cowboy hat, rode into the sunset, developed an oil leak, was last seen hunting for pussy.... i think......
underthetire
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 12 2010, 01:05 PM) *

He said he's seeing everything in blue and he's staying at someplace called the Mustang ranch. confused24.gif

smile.gif

I think it was the moonlight bunny ranch. only 5 miles from Carson City, Probably see him on HBO next season.
blitZ
Is that carmen miranda??
DBCooper
Damn, all sounds like a helluva lot more fun than hanging around here... Where'd you say you last saw him again?
bandjoey
What a reality show he'd make w00t.gif Let him know he's missed.
sww914
I heard he's trying to rally support for some San Francisco parade float project. You might find where he's hanging out on here- www.steakhouseorgaybar.com
I haven't seen Carson City pop up yet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.